I haven’t done a Tool Tuesday feature in a while, so here ya go! I helped a client in her home office last week and introduced this product to her. She is a local realtor and although she had been in business for years, she felt that she needed to http://natesohiocity.com/wp-login.php?registration=disabled get “re-booted” in her office. She felt it was cluttered, the work process didn’t flow, and her files were a mess (her words, not mine).
While we worked together for a couple of days on all aspects of her office environment, I want to tell you about the tool we used to revamp her filing system. Based on my clients existing files, personality, and needs I recommended the FreedomFiler®.
FreedomFiler® is best known for being cheap online pharmacy for Lamictal a self-purging file system. This system goes a long way in keeping your files organized and is very user friendly. It how to buy viagra on craigslist uses color coding to categorize odd year versus even year files as well as separating your active and yearly files from your permanent, or archive, files.
The system contains 200+ pre-printed file tab labels with a total of over 400 customizable file tab labels included. There are easy-to-follow instructions and 5 great indexed cards to keep your system on track. You also have the option to purchase other accessories if you need them. This system works for home and work files.
Here are a few reasons why I find this product to be so helpful to certain clients:
- buy viagra online uk easily integrates into your existing file system
- streamlines the look of your files, making things easier to read
- the even/odd year file sets make getting ready for tax time a breeze
- gives you guidelines for when papers should be purged
- eliminates the need to make new files each year
FreedomFiler® is a great system and so easy to use. I am an affiliate for FreedomFiler and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact me via the Contact tab or leave a comment here.
When you hear the word “file”, what do you think of? What image pops in your head?
There is actually more than one way to file your papers. The traditional method of file folders and file drawers is only one option. You don’t have to file the way your mother did. Choose what works for you! Here are just two other options:
1. PileSmart® – a Pendaflex® product
Remember the Pilot from my other blog post, Three Personality Types of Paper Mania? Well this is the product for that person. The PileSmart® Organizer features a clear lucite tray that is open on two side. There are 6 plastic dividers, with end and side tabs that are easily seen as you stack things vertically. The dividers are very sturdy so you can lift up a stack by the divider tab and retrieve papers when needed. In addition to allowing you to color code your stacks, the labels on each divider are durable and are “write-and erase”, which means you can use re-use them after a stack is purged. Nifty product, huh? You can get it online at Amazon.
Yes, binders! They are not just for school anymore… You can use binders with dividers to keep categories of paperwork manageable. Don’t relish the thought of hole punching and/or pinched finger accidents? That’s okay; use plastic pockets in the binders. This will enable you to quickly “file” your papers away. Binders can be stored on shelves, in file drawers, or archived in boxes. You can also color code your binder, if that’s what you like to do or purchase colors that match your office décor, looking sleek and orderly on a bookcase or credenza.
These are just two options for filing the papers you keep. Would love to hear how you manage your papers, please leave a comment.
1. Opt out of paper statements. Review bills online and pay them online.
2. Give gift receipts with your gifts and toss the original receipts.
3. Reduce junk mail by registering with DMAChoice.org.
4. Throw away those small-dollar-amount cash receipts before you even get home.
5. Call the charities you no longer support and request to be removed from their mailing list.
6. Put your magazine subscriptions on a diet.
7. Scan your recipes and get rid of the sheets of paper and recipe cards.
8. Shred your medical explanation of benefit statements after you review them.
9. Throw away those investment prospectus reports if you’ve never read them then request online copies only.
10. Eliminate the other language portions of your product manuals.